Schedule your time slot here: https://my.timetrade.com/book/24JBC
Pay $240 here: https://goo.gl/3yysD1
DETAILS / Q&A:
WHAT: A photoshoot in a pre-set holiday backdrop set up at the Saratoga Portrait Studio. Including:
- 15 min session
- Max 8 people
- 1 full family arrangement, + individuals and pairings of couples, kids, dogs etc.
- 5-15 fully edited, full-resolution images will be emailed to you within 1 week of the shoot.
- You have copyright on the images to download, print, and share; they are yours.
- NOTE: no actual cards are included with this, just the digital images. You have the ability to download the images and use those to order your own Holiday Cards through services such as shutterfly.com or Minted.com.
- Saratoga Portrait Studio: 4300 Route 50, Suite 105, Saratoga Springs NY 12866
- November 5th – 18th (use link to schedule specific time slot, no walk-ins)
- $240 paid via credit card (link below to pay)
- Note: due to COVID, no cash, check or credit cards will be taken day of. You must pay 24 hrs before your scheduled time slot otherwise your slot will be canceled.
HOW DO I SIGN UP!?!?
- Schedule your time slot here: https://my.timetrade.com/book/24JBC
- Pay $240 here: https://goo.gl/3yysD1
NOTE: You must sign up for your time slot and then pay your $240. If you have not paid your within 24hrs of signing up for your time slot your spot will be vacated.
Can I bring my dog?
– Yes, but it needs to be well behaved. If you can not control your pup, please do not bring it.
How long will it take to get my digital images?
– You will get an email with the digital images within 1 week of your shoot.
How many digital files will I get?
– That depends on how many people join in the shoot. If you have a family of 5 (Mom & Dad w/ 3 kids) then you will get a group image of all 5 as well as we can get a photo of Mom & Dad as well as a pic of the three kids.
Will the photos be edited?
– Yes we will do basic editing on all images delivered.
How many cards to I get?
None, we will provide you with the digital files and then you can use those to order cards yourself.
Where do you recommend that I order my Christmas / Holiday Cards?
– Shutter Fly: https://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
– Minted: https://www.minted.com/photo-christmas-cards
SAMPLES OF WHAT YOU COULD DO WITH YOUR PHOTOS:
(note: this shoot does not include prints, just digitals files)